Cardima, Inc. (CADM) - Financial and Strategic Analysis Review
Cardima, Inc. (Cardima) designs, develops, manufactures and markets minimally invasive, single-use, micro-catheter systems for the mapping and ablation of the two most common forms of cardiac arrhythmias: atrial fibrillation and ventricular tachycardia. Its therapeutic products include Revelation, a mapping catheter; micro-catheter system for mapping left and right atria; Revelation T- flex, a micro catheter system with tissue temperature sensors used in creating and mapping linear, thin, long, continuous and transmural lesions in the atrium. The company operates in two distinct market segments: Electrophysiology (EP) and Cardiac Surgery. Cardima, Inc.
Cardima, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Mar 29, 2010: Cardima Receives CE Mark For Surgical Ablation System
Mar 18, 2010: Cardima Applies For Listing On NASDAQ Stock Market
Mar 01, 2010: Cardima Appoints Dr.
Jan 04, 2010: Cardima Gets Marketing Approval For Pathfinder Diagnostic Catheters
Jan 04, 2010: Cardima Receives Marketing Approval For Pathfinder Diagnostic Catheters
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Cardima, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companyâeuro™s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companyâeuro™s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the âeuro˜Profile on Demandâeuro™ service, covering over 50,000 of the worldâeuro™s leading companies. Once purchased, the highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Cardima, Inc., including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description âeuro" A detailed description of the companyâeuro™s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy âeuro" Analystâeuro™s summarization of the companyâeuro™s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis âeuro" A detailed analysis of the companyâeuro™s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history âeuro" Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services âeuro" A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors âeuro" A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees âeuro" A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies âeuro" A brief summary of the executivesâeuro™ employment history.
- Key operational heads âeuro" A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries âeuro" A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities âeuro" A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years âeuro" The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods âeuro" The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
For more information, please visit: http://www.aarkstore.com/reports/Cardima-Inc-CADM-Financial-and-Strategic-Analysis-Review-53413.html