HEI, Inc. (HEII) - Financial and Strategic Analysis Review
HEI Inc., an electronic device and medical equipment manufacturer, focuses on specialized services in Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS), including Medical Device Manufacturing, Microelectronic Assembly, Turn Key Manufacturing, ATE Services, Ceramic, and Flex & Rigid Flex Substrate Manufacturing. The company operates in two segments, Microelectronics Operations and Advanced Medical Operations. It also offers rapid prototyping engineering services, product design, automation and test services, box build manufacturing, distribution and fulfillment solutions. The company is headquartered in Minnesota, the US
HEI, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Apr 26, 2010: HEI Reports Net Sales Of .5 Million In Q1 Fiscal 2011
This comprehensive SWOT profile of HEI, Inc.
This company report forms part of the âeuro˜Profile on Demandâeuro™ service, covering over 50,000 of the worldâeuro™s leading companies. Once purchased, the highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of HEI, Inc., including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description âeuro" A detailed description of the companyâeuro™s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy âeuro" Analystâeuro™s summarization of the companyâeuro™s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis âeuro" A detailed analysis of the companyâeuro™s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history âeuro" Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services âeuro" A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors âeuro" A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees âeuro" A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies âeuro" A brief summary of the executivesâeuro™ employment history.
- Key operational heads âeuro" A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries âeuro" A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities âeuro" A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years âeuro" The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods âeuro" The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
For more information, please visit: http://www.aarkstore.com/reports/HEI-Inc-HEII-Financial-and-Strategic-Analysis-Review-53443.html