Prosafe SE (Prosafe) is one of the leading owners and operators of semi-submersible accommodation/service rigs. It engages in the provision of support services and ancillary solutions to the oil and gas industry. Prosafe provides offshore services including seismic surveys, E&D drilling, and pre engineering /concept studies. At present, it conducts its operations through one business division, namely, Offshore Support Services. In 2008, the company spun off its other business division, Floating Production. Prosafe operates through its 15 wholly owned subsidiaries across 17 countries worldwide.
Prosafe SE Key Recent Developments
May 12, 2010: First quarter 2010 results
Apr 14, 2010: Prosafe Provides Q1 2010 Operational Update
Feb 18, 2010: Prosafe Reports Net Profit Of 7.2 Million In 2009
Feb 08, 2010: Prosafe Announces MSV Regalia Option Exercised
Jan 08, 2010: Prosafe Provides Q4 2009 Operational Update
This comprehensive SWOT analysis of Prosafe SE provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
-The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key
For more information please contact :