Kyocera Corporation is engaged in the manufacturing and distribution of a diverse range of products including advanced materials, components, devices, equipment, networks and services. The products cater to the need of various fields namely energy generation, environment protection, telecommunications and information processing. The company conducts its operational activities through seven business segments namely fine ceramic components, electronic devices, telecommunications equipment, semiconductor components, applied ceramic products, information equipment, and others. The companys research and development (R&D) is principally into creating new technologies for generating business.
KYOCERA Corporation Key Recent Developments
Aug 30, 2010 KYOCERA To Install Solar Power Generating Systems At All Domestic Manufacturing Sites
Aug 25, 2010 Kyocera To Supply 1MW Of Solar Modules For Hokkaido Electrics Solar Power Plant In Japan
Aug 23, 2010 Kyocera To Install Solar Power Systems At Its Plants By 2010
Aug 05, 2010 Kyocera To Start Production At New Solar Cell Plant In Japan
Aug 02, 2010 Kyocera Announces KD240GH-2PB PV Solar Module With 60 Solar Cells
This comprehensive SWOT profile of KYOCERA Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
For more information please contact :