Sutura, Inc. (Sutura) is a medical device company engaged in the manufacture of minimally invasive single-use suture placement devices. These devices are used to suture the puncture created in the artery during a catheter-based procedures or open surgical procedures. Suturas products are SuperStitch and KwiKnot. The company has limited the sales of its SuperStitch to Europe and is in the process to expand to US. It assembles tests and packages its SuperStitch in-house. It principally operates in United States, Germany and France. Sutura holds about four subsidiaries. The company is headquartered in California, US.
This comprehensive SWOT analysis of Sutura, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history
For more information please contact :