Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Watson Pharmaceuticals) is a specialty pharmaceutical company engaged in the development, manufacturing, marketing and distribution of specialized branded and generic pharmaceutical products. The products of the company find application in the field of central nervous system, urology, women's health, hormones and synthetic substitutes, cardiovascular, nephrology, gastrointestinal and other areas. The company operates in three businesses namely, Global Brands, Global Generics and Distribution.
Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Key Recent Developments
May 07, 2010: Watson Reaches Settlement With Teva Over Seasonale
May 05, 2010: Watson Confirms SIMCOR Patent Challenge
May 05, 2010: Watson Confirms EVISTA Patent Challenge
Apr 30, 2010: Watson Confirms Trilipix Patent Challenge
Apr 28, 2010: Watson Confirms Rapamune Patent Challenge
This comprehensive SWOT analysis of Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
-The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered
in the profile help you track important events.
For more information please contact :