Inhibitex, Inc. (Inhibitex) is a development stage biopharmaceutical company engaged in the research and development of innovative products for the treatment of serious infectious diseases. The pipeline portfolio of the company includes FV-100, a powerful antiviral used for the treatment of herpes zoster and Aurexis, an improved antibody used for the treatment of S. aureus infections. The company also develops several oral compounds used for the treatment of serious infectious diseases like HIV, HCV, CMV etc. The company is headquartered in Georgia, United States
Inhibitex, Inc. Key Recent Developments
May 13, 2010: Inhibitex Reports Net Loss Of .8 Million For Q1 2010
Feb 05, 2010: Inhibitex Regains Compliance With Nasdaq Listing Requirements
This comprehensive SWOT analysis of Inhibitex, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
For more information please contact :