Loews Corporation (Loews) is a US based holding company. The company through its subsidiaries is engaged in the business of commercial property and casualty insurance; providing drilling services to the energy industry; exploration and production of natural gas; operation of interstate natural gas pipeline systems and operation of hotels and resorts. The company has five subsidiaries through which it conducts its operations. The subsidiaries include CNA Financial Corporation; Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc.; High Mount Exploration & Production LLC; Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP, and Loews Hotels Holding Corporation. Loews is headquartered at New York, the US
This comprehensive SWOT analysis of Loews Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats.The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
For more information please visit :